Welcome to my life on the ballroom D - list



























Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Rebooting



This January I attended the 2017 Snowball dance event Minnesota. This was my fifth time attending. The event is hosted by Donna Edelstein.

It has been over a year since I've attended  a dance competition. After spending a long time off the dance floor, it was nice to return to the Snowball, as it has a reputation for being the friendliest event in the ballroom circuit.

Since losing my business, most of my former students have moved on to other instructors. Call me crazy, but I am very happy for people when they are successful with others! This has also been a good opportunity for me to start with a clean slate. I have been teaching newcomers at a nonprofit art space, and things seem to be going really well. Now that I have a few dancers who are ready to get their feet wet, I thought Snowball would be the best place to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment