Welcome to my life on the ballroom D - list



























Thursday, August 4, 2011

The Fabulous Ann Southern and Lucille Ball

The Fabulous Ann Southern and Lucille Ball
I discovered this video clip of Ann Southern appearing on an old episode of Here's Lucy. It reminded me of Roxi Holloway on her now infamous Girl's Night out. Thank you Jemma for linking me to all of these hysterical clips. My dear friend, Jemma, has (for years), posted as the beloved Maisie on Yehoodi.com, and it's easy to see why she admire's Ann Southern's work so much, a gifted actress and comedian. These two funny ladies enage in similar situations to my better half, Ms. Roxi Hollway, who may at times, depict these clips with her girl friends as a true life Hollywood Story!




Lucy and Ann Southern get drunk. Video Clip

No comments:

Post a Comment