Welcome to my life on the ballroom D - list



























Wednesday, July 25, 2012

January 2012; The Snow Ball Dancesport Event

January 2012
The Snow Ball

In Junuary of 2012, The studio made it's first ever trip to the Snow Ball


It was our first time traveling to Minnesota, and the whole gang was up for the journey. We even bundled up Chimi Choo for his first winter flight to the midwest. The event was held in the Double Tree Park Place hotel in Minneapolis, and was hosted by Donna Edelstein. Despite the fact that I had to fly out to this event with a terrible flu, I still had a wonderful time. I danced over 80 dance entries running a slight fever with Sophia, who danced beautifully and took a top student placement. It was also my first time dancing in the Rising Star Division with My new partner. Several years has passed since my last time out in Rising Star Smooth. My last time out was in 2007 with Daria Zotova.






No comments:

Post a Comment