Welcome to my life on the ballroom D - list



























Saturday, July 13, 2013

Ballroom Music Radio Ap

Shortly after our last American Legion fund raiser dance, somebody broke into my car, shattering the passenger side window, and stole my lap top, music, and speakers. While I haven't had time or money to replace my sound system and playing device, a friend suggested to me that I download the iPhone Ap, Ballroom Music Radio. It only required a $2 one time purchase fee and now I have access to unlimited dance tempo and party music. The Ap streams radio stations, some of the channels cycle trough strict tempo music, while other channels focus on novelty dance music, like a Big Band station for Lindy Hop. There are also several channels available for Salsa, Bachata, and Bolero. The channels seem to change occasionally. The music is random, so you never know what you are going to get. With that said its not nearly as useful as Ballroom Beats, but it's surely more cost effective.

No comments:

Post a Comment