Welcome to my life on the ballroom D - list



























Wednesday, July 22, 2015

From Unmotivated to Inspired

"When you do things from your soul, you feel a river moving in you, a joy." - Rumi

I really must say that it's a pleasure to be slowly getting back on the practice floor, after several months off from dancing. 

I've stopped teaching as a full time career but have made plans to continue dance by donating lesson hours to college programs, and local community centers.

It's been nice to spend my dancing hours with friends and family, it has been a refreshing break from business side of dancing.

It's also so nice to be back at home at Mr. Henry's in DC. Henry's has always been gathering place for people in the arts, so without dance on a daily basis, the artistic needs in my life are still met every day,  plus some. Life is more simple and fun these days, and much more rested.


No comments:

Post a Comment