Welcome to my life on the ballroom D - list



























Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Phyllis McGuire’s Las Vegas home

 I have been reading that Phyllis McGuire’s Las Vegas home was for sale.  I wonder if anyone  has bought it yet. It was listed in 2017, at 6.5 million.  I remember watching her Barbara Walters interview back in the 80s, I watched that interview with my grandmother, and she explained to me who the Mcguire Sisters were . I remember watching that interview, thinking that her house was so bizarre. Her home had a replica base of the Eiffel Tower, a soda shop, and collection of swans.  I remember reading somewhere that  the windows were bulletproof.  It’s kind of sad that her home is for sale,  it signifies the passing of her generation.  I guess she needed to downsize.







No comments:

Post a Comment