Welcome to my life on the ballroom D - list



























Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Dancers Cup Tour 2015


Congratulations to Lauren Lapointe who won the DCT Top Student Award for now a third year in a row. Her teacher, Louis Bar, earned 2nd place Top Teacher. Both Lauren and Louis have been very supportive friends over the last three years, and I've enjoyed participating with them in three consecutive tours.

Last year, in 2014, I placed in the Top Ten  on the DCT. It was probably my first and last time doing so. I was honored to receive the award in absencia, as I was unable to attend the final awards ceremony in Nashville.
In 2014 I attended a record number of DCT events. I consider the DCT to be the best overall dance circuit in the industry. 

I've been dancing in the DCT since 2008.



No comments:

Post a Comment