Welcome to my life on the ballroom D - list



























Friday, August 9, 2013

The Wishing Wall -- For NYE


At the Times Square visitors center, there's a wishing wall. 
Each year people from around the world write wishes for the New Year on pieces of official Times Square New Year’s Eve confetti. Its free and easy to do. You can read the wishes that are posted in the wall and see that people wish for just about anything. 

The wishes are collected at the end of the year, and are  added to the confetti that floats down at midnight after the ball drops in Times Square.

I had no idea that the ball itself is also on display in the Times Square Visitors Center. 


So after our recent studio trip to NYC in June, I made it out to the Times Square visitors center to make my wish. I spent the entire time alone in New York that day. That was something completely new for me. I'm a total believer in the power of wishes coming true, just a matter of dreaming and pursing. So I dropped my wish in the wish box, and hopefully it will be added to the wishing wall. It makes me even more excited for New Years Eve this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment