Welcome to my life on the ballroom D - list



























Saturday, July 2, 2011

Hospital Food Sucks 2009

Nov 29, 2009

Hospital Food Sucks

Current mood:thankful


I just spent my Thanksgiving weekend in the Veteran's hospital. Seems like my old Navy injuries wanted to act up again...

The good news is that I recovered qucikly and I'm back on my feet again. Roxi stayed in the hospital with me for the entire holdiay weekend. I had to kick her out so that she cold get some rest and some real food in her system. You should have seen the nasty stuff they tried feeding me at the VA hospital. The above photo depicts one of my fabulous hospital entrees. It was so gross that is made me laugh hysterically, I couldn't stop laughing when I pulled the lid off my lunch tray.

Roxi came to the rescue with a real Thanksgiving dinner and a slice of fantastic Rocky Road Pie, to which I have nicknamed Roxi Road Pie.

No comments:

Post a Comment